Stripping leading zeros in conf-id Re: h323-conf-id incorrect format

Michal, it appears  when we discussed on this question, ypu already have
prepared all for bringing such option to config file:
between Jun 17 2004 and Jun 29 2004 you've moved GetConferenceIDString(const
H225_ConferenceIdentifier& id) from radauth.cxx to h323util.cxx and have
changed it to GetGUIDString(const H225_GloballyUniqueID& id, bool
fixedLength).
As I can understand variable fixedLength is not used anywhere else and by
default it's equal to 'false'.
Whether there is a necessity to make a patch that there was an opportunity to
operate value of this variable through a configuration file (it is enough
difficult for me since I do not know C++)?

Or is it easier to insert the necessary line

fixedLength = true;

before lines

idstr += fixedLength ? PString(PString::Printf, "%08X", hex)
: PString(PString::Unsigned, (long)hex, 16);

for my own needs?

Igor Prokhorov