Re: Permanent EndPoints - Pseudo Call Pass thru

 Hi Ap,

this sounds really strange.
Since your GK is running in signalling routed mode, the Cirillium GK should
authenticate the calls against the signalling IP of GnuGK. I have numerous of
similar configurations running the way you are trying to.

I have two suggestions:

1. Try running GnuGK in full proxy mode.

2. Besides the RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints, you should define the routing
prefix in the RasSrv::GWPrefixes section.