Re: Gnugk compilation procedure under FreeBSD

It would be too simple!
There are no differencies between /etc/profile and /$HOME/.bash_profile files
on different hosts.
And it seems nothing in /etc/rc.d can set up different order of dirs in $PATH.
I can't understand anything.
Abundantly clear, that I miss any trifle.

Igor Prokhorov.