Re: Gnugk compilation procedure under FreeBSD

/etc/profile (for bash shells)?

----- Original Message -----
From: "kompnet" <kompnet@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 6:49 AM

One more fact is there on old systems with gcc-3 in /usr/local:
the order of following of directories in PATH environment matters for
suxesshul or unsuxessfull building.
I have several hosts with ASP (RH) 7.3.
On one host there are /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/sbin BEFORE
/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin in PATH, and all builds right way with gcc-3.
On another host there are /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/sbin AFTER
/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin, and system choose gcc-2.96 for compilation.
Only after reordering directories in PATH I could compile all projects
correctly (with gcc-3.2.2)
BTW,
I haven't found out how to set up order of dirs in PATH during the system
boot.
Can anybody help?

And the second fact:
configure script in openh323gk doesn't understand CC= and CXX= options.
Only settings
--bindir=/usr/local/bin --sbindir=/usr/local/sbin --libdir=/usr/local/lib
--includedir=/usr/local/include
can help, and after this setting there is no needing to edit something by
the
hand.

Igor Prokhorov.