----- Original Message ----- From: "Costin Manda" <siderite@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 12:42 PM

Make sure you're running signaling routed mode.
102 errors are often cause because of interop problems
between H323v4 and earlier implementations.
But in this case, the gatekeeper should have a log
for the call anyway succeeded or failed.

Also, tcp keepalive not working may suggest that
you're in direct signaling mode.

this is my config. It seems ok to me.

GkRouted=1
H245Routed=1

[Proxy]
Enable=0

The thing is that when I close GnuGK, the hooked calls appear as 41
(network error) so there is a check that is made during shutdown but that
is not made during the call.