Re: 102 timer expiry and hooked calls.

> 102 errors are often cause because of interop problems
> between H323v4 and earlier implementations.
> But in this case, the gatekeeper should have a log
> for the call anyway succeeded or failed.

  I cannot reconfigure all the possible endpoints. And this error appears
in two or three different configurations, with two different sources and
a lot of destinations.

  As for the log, the LRQ/LCF is logged. In normal calls, after that, a
Setup is received from the destination. In 102 calls, no Setup is logged
either succeeded or failed. In the network sniffer logs appears as the
source tried to open a TCP connection to the gnugk machine, but failed.
Other servers on the same machine function with no problem in this
direction. I must also mention that my CallSignalPort=1721.