RE: OpenPhone and EndpointSignalPort

Oh sorry, I wanted to refer to UnicastRasPort instead of
EndpointSignalPort. I found that if UnicastRasPort is set to different
number than 1719, OpenPhone cannot register with my gnugk. But I found no
place to instruct OpenPhone to try ports other than 1719.

In the mean time, though I let EndpointSignalPort = 17200, my OpenPhone
still listens on 1720 after register with my gnugk, seems disregarding
"EndpointSignalPort = 17200".

Any comments on the two problems?

Thanks.