From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Suihong
Liang
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 6:27 AM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  OpenPhone and EndpointSignalPort

Hi,

I am new to the software, and am trying the OpenPhone client from
openh323.org. However I found that I can't instruct the client about the
ports on the gatekeeper, ie, if EndpointSignalPort != 1720 on gnugk, how
does OpenPhone register with the gk and make calls?

I think modifying the source code would probably work, but are there
other options? Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks.