cannot connect?

  Today I tried again the Voicemaster GK -> gnugk connection. I also dumped everything there is to dump :) on tcp.

  Results:
 What I got in the dump file where two packets. One sent from the VM to port 1720 (to open a TCP connection), one from gnugk responding with an ACK. Now, something should have been returned from VM to acknowledge the connection, but nothing did.
 The VM logs show H323 error 34 , network error.

  I told them to shut their firewall down, as I shut mine, to see if that is the problem, and we will do that tomorrow.

  Any ideas?
  The thing is that I already had a similar problem (and detailed it on the list) with a three way handshake to gnugk which was eventually fixed (or just not met anymore). Is it possible the my problems are connected to the work in progress on the socket code?

----

Home, no matter how far...
http://www.home.ro