Re: Configuring Reject / Disconnect Cause

Unfortunately GnuGK does not pay any attention to the disconnect reason (so
far), neither it can rewrite it.

IMHO, the right file to modify is ProxyChannel.cxx, look there at line 886 and
below, that is the place where the call disconnect is handled.
I can't give a much of help (if any), cause C++ is dark woods for me :)

Maybe in near future GnuGK will be able to pay "more" attention to disconnect
reason. I see how this is going to be used, when GnuGK will support rerouting
in case of a route failure.

Imagine this,

two or more gateways, serving equal prefixes. There is priority tied to each
of them, showing the order a call shall be tried against.
And then a list of disconnect reasons... if the call fails with one of the
following disconnect reasons (no channel available, no resource available and
etc), it shall be tried against the next gateway.