Re: h323 versions...

 I think that Michal is right.

Why don't you show us how have you described the VM in your gnugk config and
how VM has described your GnuGK ?

Btw, just to let you know that VoiceMaster indeed is nothing more but GnuGK
(and Asterisk for SIP), stolen in a very rude manner =)
IMHO, it is a duty of everyone, who respects the GPL and the work of people
like Michal, to explain to every owner of VM equipment, what exactly they
possess.