Proxy with neighbor problem

Hi.

If anyone could help me with this one i would be more than greatful.

I have a GNU GK with 18 registered clients on my local network. Now i have installed a proxy, so the clients can make calls to the internet throuh the new proxy.

The GK is set to forward all calls to neighbro  (the proxy gk,) and this works just fine.

However, my GK wont forward calls to the proxy GK when i dial an ip address on the internet. Any suggestions how i can fix this?

Regards,

Freddy