Re: GNU Gatekeeper 2.2.1 released

Hi,

First, I wanted to say that I believe gnugk 2.2.x is a great step forward.
What keeps me from moving to it is a lack of SQLConfig support.
Also if I could make a suggestion I believe it would me much better
if config allow to have multiple lines for the gateway prefixes (both with
RAS support and for permanent endpoints). I.e. in config.ini:
gw1=123,124,125...
gw1=126,127,128...
gw2=...
gw2=...
or in SQL:
SELECT gw_name,gw_prefix from gateways;
 gw_name |  gw_prefix
 gw1     | 1212
 gw1     | 1516
 gw2     | 1201
 gw2     | 1973

It's just much easier to read and maintain and text file and easier to
implement in SQL this way.
Please consider this a feature request :)
Thank you,

Michael