Re: GNU Gatekeeper 2.2.1 released

Hi,

unfortunately 2.2.1 introduced a bug in the RTP port handling in proxy
mode. We have updated the Source, Linux and Windows downloads on
gnugk.org to 2.2.1-2 that fixes this issue. Solaris and FreeBSD will
follow.

There is no need to download the fixed package if you are not using
proxy mode.

Regards,
Jan

--