----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan Willamowius" <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 11:44 PM

unfortunately 2.2.1 introduced a bug in the RTP port handling in proxy
mode. We have updated the Source, Linux and Windows downloads on
gnugk.org to 2.2.1-2 that fixes this issue. Solaris and FreeBSD will
follow.

There is no need to download the fixed package if you are not using
proxy mode.

Regards,
Jan

Jan Willamowius wrote:
GNU Gatekeeper 2.2.1 released
=============================

A new stable version of the GNU Gatekeeper has been released.
In addition to a number of new features, this release contains a
_security_fix_, so please update your version.

We would also like to encourage all users who still use 2.0.x version
to upgrade to the 2.2.x line, to reduce our maintenance overhead.

Source code and executables for Linux and Windows can be downloaded
from http://www.gnugk.org/h323download.html
(The SourceForge download system had a few problems over the last few
days. If your download fails try another mirror or wait a while.)

Most important changes in this version:
- security fix and better error checking in socket handling
- RouteToGateway command for virtual queue routing (out-of-zone
routing)- race condition in config reload fixed
- changed default for RTPPortRange in proxy mode
- for flexible rewrite rules and prefix matching with '.' and '%'
  wildcards
- per call proxy control
- new TcpKeepAlive option to remove problem with network errors
  and hanging calls
- additional accounting variable for original destination number

For a complete list of changes see the file changes.txt in the
download archive.

For information on compiling the source code, please see
http://www.gnugk.org/compiling-gnugk.html

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.willamowius.de/

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.Net email is sponsored by: IntelliVIEW -- Interactive Reporting Tool for open source databases. Create drag-&-drop reports. Save time by over 75%! Publish reports on the web. Export to DOC, XLS, RTF, etc. Download a FREE copy at http://www.intelliview.com/go/osdn_nl