Re: billing

Freddy, Yu sure, it can be easier, because I don't need to change my
gnugk configuration, but, where can I found some software to catch
info from cdr log files and put into a database mysql  ?

the frontend to extract information from mysql I can make using PHP
and later  distribute under GPL.

best regards !!

--
Glaucius Djalma Pereira Junior