Direct Dialing Non Registered endpoints by IP

Hi all,
On Radvision gatekeepers there is an option to pass calls dialed with an IP address. This allows an endpoint registered to the Rad Gatekeeper to dial endpoints that are not registered to that gatekeeper or to any gatekeeper. At the moment if one of my endpoints are registered to the gnugk then they can only dial numbers that are registered to the gatekeeper system (either directly registered or neighbours). I hope I've explained the question clearly enough. If not please ask me to clarify.

Yours,
Seán O'Brien
HEAnet