Re: Acct-Session-Id Unique or Conf-id Unique ?

It might be a duplicate Radius packet for the same call ?
This causes with Radius servers running at a burden they can't stand
or a bad IP link. This causes the "Radius client" to resend the AAA packet
once again. The only difference between such two packets is the Acct-Delay
field. In such cases your billing application has to deal properly with those
"delayed" packets.