CiscoGW -> CiscoGK -> GnuGK -> CiscoGw2

Pleasehelp me with this!

I have been trying to get calls to be routed through the gnuGK which in turn
would send the call to one of my gateways.

1. if I send the call from gw1 to gw2 directly the call is established
2. if I send the call through ciscogk to another gatekeeper it works
3. if I send the call through ciscoGK, then through gnugk, GnuGK gets the
LRQ and answers back with an accept.
However, the call is not completed and the error message is 1B (destination
out of order)

Can any of you help me?

The gnugk is configured with old style neighbors, since the new style
configuration results in a "can't get profile for X. Deleted neighbor X",
the ciscoGK config is ok for reason nr. 2.

  Thank you!