From: Joao Pereira
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 11:21 PM
Subject: Re:  connect H.323 endpoints to PSTN phones

Sorry, my first mail had an error, I meant:
"I want to know the best way to place calls from H.323 endpoints to PSTN
phones using my Siemens HiPath HG1500 PBX."

The Siemens HiPath HG1500 PBX uses a Siemens CorNet-IP proprietary protocol,
similar to H.323.
I think the HiPath PBX allows the connection to a Gatekeeper... but I didnt
managed to put it to work. Do I need some extra hardware or software in the
middle?? maybe Asterisk will do it?????
Does someone in the list have a similar configuration?
Thanks
Joao Pereira