Re: Logout Request for ATA

I tried putting TimeToLive=300 and GkTimetoLive in
Cisco ATA as 300. Gatekeeper is sending IRQ and at
last it is sending URQ but it is not contacting the
Radius server so that I can do some updations.
one more doubt. The network connection is removed from
the ATA so then how how it will
register again with out the connection ?

=====