Re: Logout Request for ATA

> I tried putting TimeToLive=300 and GkTimetoLive in
> Cisco ATA as 300. Gatekeeper is sending IRQ and at
> last it is sending URQ

This shows that the ATA is getting properly unregistered.

> but it is not contacting the
> Radius server so that I can do some updations.

Sorry, I don't use Radius in my systems and I don't
know whether gnugk can be made to contact the Radius
server when an endpoint unregisters.  The manual
says that RadAuth only works for RRQ, ARQ, and Setup.
Perhaps Michal can comment on this.

> one more doubt. The network connection is removed from
> the ATA so then how how it will
> register again with out the connection ?

Of course the ATA can't register again without the
connection.  But if the plug was pulled for longer
than the TimeToLive, then the GK knows that the
ATA was gone, so when it comes back on line, the
RRQ will look like a "new" registration, and the
Radius server will be contacted, which I assume is
what you want.

--Stewart