Re: Simple NAT, stupid problem???

Hi all,
  Thanks for all, and also sorry for my poor written english.

  Let me explain it better:
  I have 1 LAN (192.168.0.0/24) and 1 Internet Connection(61.93.xx.xx). A
multi-homed computer is used to provide proxy and Internet Connection
Sharing services, which is a Windows XP Professionial Machine.
  I use simple ethernet to connect to ISP (that is no PPPoE, or any other
special method to login).

  Once I downloaded the the GNUGK, I modified a little bit in proxy.ini(just
change the network address of my NATed subnet)in the folder "etc". And I
started the gnugk, also set my netmeeting and ip phone to register with my
Gatekeeper which is located on 192.168.0.1. Then I ask somebody connected
from the internet, and ask them to register with 61.93.xx.xx.

   I have tried for inbound and outbound call - with E.164 number. Firstly I
use my IP Phone to dial to other parties on internet (outside), the user did
press "Accept" in Netmeeting, but my phone continue to ring until suddenly
disconnected, with status port (7000) report to telnet: NormalDrop
(normal!?)

  For inbound call, I pick up the phone, and it seems it is connected. But
none of the parties can hear another.

  Actually some months before I have tried it (older version of GNUGK) in
another multi-home computer, but in Linux Environment. It worked great! I
even copied the working ini file to my winXP, but with no luck at all.
  But this time, I have tried GNUGK in 2 different computer - 1 is WinXP (my
home), another one is in my workplace, which I have tried two different
versions of gnugk - 2.2.0 and also 2.0.9, but same situation occurs in my
home Windows XP computer.

   Thanks for your reply and advise.

Yours sincerely,
Jason Chan