Re: Can't reply problem

Hi Terry,

Sorry, I messed up when I said "Try turning off the proxy features
and see if it makes any difference."  I did not realize that
ProxyForNAT is on by default.  So, if you want to test without it,
you need:

[Proxy]
Enable=0
ProxyForNAT=0

Then, if it still doesn't work, use Ethereal to see if the voice
packets are being told to go to the right places.  Unfortunately
(for debugging), the voice packets themselves won't be passing
through the GK, so you may need to capture packets at the
endpoints to see what's wrong.

Alternatively, you can test with ProxyForNAT=1.  In that case,
you need to define RTPPortRange and forward those UDP ports
across your Sonicwall.  Now, the GK should be receiving voice
packets from both phones and sending them back to the right
places.

Regards,

Stewart