Re: Can't reply problem

Hi, all,

Thanks for your help again.
This letter is just for some update info after I finished some of your
advices, since it's not working yet right now.
I used the trace function on the firewall, and there was no any tcp
info to the destination ip phone. Say, there is no tcp info sent from
the gk server. There is no any firewall software on the gk server. So,
I think the gnugk didn't send the tcp package.
I didn't have time to use ethereal to trace the gkserver and change to
gnugk 2.0.0 yet, and I'll do that tomorrow evening. BTW, I still need
to mention another info: as I said before, I'm using one-to-one NAT on
the sonic firewall, so, I put the internet address (One-to-one NAT
outer address) of the gk server instead of the firewall address (also
is internet address), into the parameter NetworkInterfaces. Is that
okay?
Thanks again.

Regards,

Terry