Re: Security Denial for SQLPasswordAuthentication

Hi Deepak,
I have one more doubt. I am using CISCO ATA, GnuGk and
my H323 compliant Gateway. How do I configure and
Gnugk and ATA to communicate with the Gateway if I
make a call from the ATA to a PSTN number. Can u
please specify the configuration of the Gnugk and the
ATA. I want authencation at the registration level. So
I have mentioned SQLAuthentication= sufficient; RRQ
and set the authMethod=1 in ATA.
What are the other configurations I need to make so as
to make my ATA and gnugk to talk to the Gateway.

Thanks & Regards

Jagan

=====