Re: Can't reply problem

Hi, Stewart,

Thanks for help, and sorry for stopped debugging the server since my
internet is out of order these two days.

Anyway, I got some progress today: I can call through to the other
endpoint. What I did is: changed back to gnugk version 2.0.9. Say, the
version 2.2.0 seems have some bugs or it's kind of different from
2.0.9 in configuration.

Now the problem is, I can't talk with the other after he picks it up.
But both of us can hear the sound of pressing key of the other.

The configuration file is like this:
[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=GKTest
NetworkInterfaces=192.168.2.140/24,63.80.96.164/0
TimeToLive=600
StatusPort=7000
[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

So, can you tell me what's the problem now? BTW, the firewall blocked
all other requires to the gk server, so you can't connect to the gk
server.

Thanks for your help again.

Regards,

Terry