Re: How do i establish connection between two endpoints which are in WAN Using Gatekeeper

Hi Jyothi,

You aren't getting any answers because you are asking bad questions.
Don't post to the developer list if it's not about development.
Don't include garbage like your "confirmation of subscription".
Do include information about any firewalls or NATs between your GK and
the Internet, and between EP B and the Internet.  Tell what types of
endpoints you are using.

If you are getting any messages on the GK console when EP B tries to
register, post them!

Assuming that you see nothing at all on the console:
EP B will not be able to "find" the gatekeeper.  You need to configure
it with the public IP address of the GK.  Any firewalls need to pass UDP
port 1719.  If the GK is behind a NAT, you need to forward UDP port 1719
to the private address of the GK.

The above is not enough to actually make or receive calls, but you
should be able to at least see the registration request.

--Stewart