Re: GNU Gatekeeper 2.2.0 released

Hi,

the original release of the 2.2.0 Windows package had an old version of
the WinSvc tool. If you use WinSvc or plan to do so, please download the
archive again, the new version is called gnugk-2.2.0-1-win32-x86.zip.
The gatekeeper itself is fine and there is no need to re-download, if
you don't use WinSvc.

Regards,
Jan

--