Re: GNU Gatekeeper 2.2.0 released

We now also have have executables available for Solaris and FreeBSD.
(Thanks to Michal an Aivis!)

Download them from
http://www.gnugk.org/h323download.html

The Solaris executable is fully static, but the FreeBSD executable is
dynamic and you need to install at least Mysql and Postgres libs
(mysql-client-3.23.58_2 and postgresql-7.3.5 will work).

Cheers,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.willamowius.de/