AW: innovaphone ip200 cant register

Hi Thomas

I have recently tested the tiptel innovaphone200 with version 2.0.9 of gnugk
(the H.235 "fully" integrated version) and found out, that it is not working
correctly with the gnugk. As far as i found out, the ip200 does not
understand the gatekeepers RCF correctly and therefor tries on registering
(sending RRQs).
But i have not fully tested it, there might be a configuration that works
with tiptel.

If you need more information, i will support you as good as i can.
If you get it working, i would be very thankfull for a short note how you
succeeded.

Regards
Frank