AS5350 call rejected (error cause 15)

hi,
well i have successfully running radius accounting and authentication with gnugk, my neighbour gatekeepers are sending calls and i can send them to there is no issue in that, but when i send call to my registered gateway which is AS5350, i can hear the rings like the call is processing, but the endpoint is not having rings and after some time the AS5350 sets CALL REJECTED into the call history and in CDR i see disconnection cause 15.

the question is that is there any compatibility issue or there is a problem with the codecs and hoow to check that........ anything hhelpfull is appreaciated

and if somebody is having problems with radius and billing stuff regarding RRQ, ARQs and gatekeeper.ini do contact me ......