Re: Gk on a box with dynamic IP

AG> [Is there any way to make GnuGk to detect the change of IP addresses it is
AG> bound to?]

Sorry about my last (nonsense) post.  I had mistakenly assumed that you had
'outside' clients registered.

What external connections do you have?  If only permanent endpoints, I would
think that Thomas' status port suggestion should work fine.  If there are
registrations to other GK, you could have the script force reregistration.

--Stewart