Gk on a box with dynamic IP

Hi,

[Is there any way to make GnuGk to detect the change of IP addresses it is
bound to?]

I've installed GnuGk 2.2beta on my Linux NAT box connected to an ADSL line
to reach the WAN. The IP address of my GnuGk box is dynamically
re-allocated in 24 hours, and GnuGk doesn't seem to realize this situation
and is kept bound to the old IP (that was detected upon startup).

In principle I could kill and restart GnuGk from my ppp-down/ppp-up
script, however, this also means losing all the clients registered at that
moment from my NAT'ted LAN. This I found rather annoying since Netmeeting
doesn't attempt to reconnect automatically.

Is there any way to make GnuGk to detect the change of IP addresses it is
bound to? (and then update of course)

It might be a complicated task, but this feature would be nice only if it
could maintain registrations through the unaffected IP's...

I've seen a similar posting earlier in the postings, but no prospective
conclusions were drawn. Should I post this question to openh323gk-devel?

Thanks,
 Aurel