Re: don't know where to go

First, did you follow the advice given by Rafat Subhan, for
where to download the sources for PWLib and OpenH323 from?

Second, have a look at the OpenH323 FAQ, found at:

http://www.voxgratia.org/docs/faq.html
OpenH323 FAQ

Read it, and you'll find many answers to your questions.

If you still have questions after that, you're welcome
to post them to the list and - most likely - someone will
be able to help you finding the answer(s).

/ Rolf

Buddy Hummler wrote:

ok. compiling is a problem for me. first, i don't think i have any developer tools installed that would allow me to compile anything. i'm working on getting something right now. secondly, in the english manual there are broken links...

2. Compiling and Installing 2.1 Compiling the Gatekeeper

To build the gatekeeper you need at least PWLib 1.5.0 and OpenH323 1.12.0 or later. The development version of the gatekeeper usually needs the most recent OpenH323 version available. These libraries are available at <http://www.openh323.org/code.html>OpenH323 Download Page. See the instructions on <http://www.openh323.org/build.html>how to compile the OpenH323 code.

both links right there are broken and take me to "page cannot be displayed" i am not too familiar with compiling and would assume that at one point those links led to pages that helped explain step by step processes for me to go through to get the libraries compiled. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

-Buddy