OpenMCU gnugk ?

hi all ... I am using gnugk v2.2 beta 5 and openmcu v1.1.7 on a linux box. I have gnugk configure to use SImplePasswordAuth for the ep\\\'s. Now i need openmcu to register with gnugk but it won\\\'t coz there is no way to send the H235 Password as in OpenPhone. How do i make openmcu resgister ? Can i have a setup where i have ep\\\'s like openphone register with gnugk and then use the multi conferencing facility of openmcu for those resgistered ep\\\'s, without openmcu being registered with the gatekeeper. Thanks. Rgds, Rahul