don't know where to go

Hello all,

I have a laptop running Fedora Core 2 that I'm trying to turn into a GNU GK and I'm really confused by this manual http://www.gnugk.org/h323manual.html on how to go about getting it done. So far I've downloaded the Linux Executable (Version 2.0.8) but I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do with that or where I go from there. Can anyone point me to a more step-by-step help guide? I'm a bit rusty with compiling things and I'm not seeing anything clear cut as to "this is what you do next". Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Buddy Hummler

Internet Technologies           451 Baker Systems
The Ohio State University       1971 Neil Ave.
Office of the CIO               Columbus, OH 43210
hummler.1@xxxxxxx               (614) 247-8066