Re: RE:RE:call limits on 2.0.8

Michal,

Just wondering where I can fine the core file and the stack backtrace??  Are
you referring to the gnugk.ini and the log file!?!?    I'm not sure if you
have read my other thread in the forum, yet it is regarding to my existing
configuration being very unstable and crashing every few minutes.

The last line in my log file says:
PWLib   Assertion fail: Copy of deleted container, file ../common/contain.cxx,
line 661, class PObject, Error=115

This is the most I got from one of my recent crash.  Other times it says
nothing at all! No indication of why it crashes!

PS: I've turned on my debug trace to 5 t's.

Any idea?!?