Re: Customer CDR Format

It is because the voip endpoint is not configured correctly. Sometimes when our
customers don't correctly configure their equipment we get this effect. Advising them to
ensure that the CLI for the device is set correctly usually fixes it.

Steve

On 4 Aug 2004 at 15:34, david winter wrote:

> How can i get the customer cdr string to reflect the calling party
> number? %{calling-party-id} always shows up as the h323id of the
> originating GW, not the isdn calling_party_number, which is really
> what i want to reflect in the CDR. thanks!

-------------------------------------
Name: Dr Steve Mace
Title: CTO
E-mail: steve@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.solwise.co.uk
Support Forum: www.solwiseforum.co.uk
Billion Forum: www.billionforum.co.uk
Tel: 0845 458 4558 (local rate)
Fax: 0845 458 4559
Intl. Fax: +44 1482 672877
VoIP: solwise-voip.co.uk/213.249.152.211
SBV: 1100