OpenPhone and analog phone question

Dear all,

I have a question about openPhone communicating with the normal analog phone using the gatekeeper and I have some confusion about the configuaration of the .ini file.

Anyway, I post the question here first. I'm using the following equipment:

Environment:
1. PC: act as both endpoint(openphone) and gatekeeper
2. Gateway: Solphone GW3004 (hardware gateway)
3. 2 analog phone terminals
4. OS: WinXP Professional

Software used:
1.  OpenH323 Gatekeeper - The GNU Gatekeeper v 2.0.7
2. openphone v 1.9.1

connection:
PC(openphone) <--------Localhost----> PC(gatekeeper) <------LAN----> gateway <------analog phone line----> analog phone

questions:
1. My gateway only have IP but no network name, suppose the ip is 192.168.0.1 and i want to route all number begining with 0 to be routed to gateway, and i've put down:
[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
192.168.0.1
1=00
11=0
192.168.0.1=0
Is it correct? (i guest no....-_-)
By the way, after reading the readme file, it states that i have to put down the name of gateway instead of gatekeeper, what about i can't set the name of gateway? how to handle this?

2. Suppose i have set the number of analog phone to be 11, and if i can config the gatekeeper to route all phone number begin with 0 to the gateway. The question is: what should i dial in order to connect analog phone from openphone, is that i dial 011 from openphone?

3. I have the following observation regarding to the seeting above:

3.1 when openphone calls analog one, gatekeeper send ack to gateway, and ack from gateway is received only for the first time calling. i.e. From the second time onwards, no ack from gateway is received. The ack from gateway is received again only if the gateway is rebooted. Any suggestions?

3.2 when ack from gateway is received by gatekeeper, sometimes a connection is established, i.e. can talk to each other(2 times out of 50times!!), but not most of the time, and the reason is unknow, I havem't change any setting of both gatekeeper config file and the setting of gateway.

Does these observations means I have config my gatekeeper wrongly? or the gateway?

4. Finally, can anyone give me some idea how to set up the config file such that i can call the openphone using the analog phone? is that i have to set it in the gateway? or the gatekeeper?

Thanks for advice.

Best Regards,
Alex