connecting two private networks

Hi,

I am completly new to Gatekeeper and H.323 software.
I want to connect to private networks so terminals can talk to each other:

T1-----\
       192.168.12.0/24 NAT1 linux router
T2-----/                      |
                        179.1.1.1 (pub IP)

                        232.2.2.2 (pub IP)
E1-----\                      |
       192.168.11.0/24 NAT2 linux router
E2-----/

All terminals (netmeetings on T1,T2,E1,E2 and gnomemeetings on NAT1 and NAT2)
to be able to connect to each other. I don't need to route calls to telephony
network - it is only for netmeeting and gnomemeeting. Ideally I want to use
voice and video transmission.

As far as I discovered I need to setup three gatekeepers. Two gatekeepers
should work in proxy mode on both routers and both should register in Main
Gatekeeper with some prefix. Main gatekeeper can be run on NAT1 or NAT2.

Do I understand it right? Are there any example config files for similar
setups?

Regards and thanks for help,
Łukasz