Question about NATed endpoints

Does anybody have an idea how the support on the GK for NATed endpoints
works ?
When I get a registration for a gateway that is NATed it registers with the
private IP
and if I force an unregistration I will see the public IP from which the
VoIP endpoint
originated. When sending a setup message, if port 1720 TCP is open and using
an H.323 aware
firewall, how does the set up message make it to the VoIP endpoint ?

James Lertora
Technical Support
Patton Electronics
mailto:support@xxxxxxxxxx

New!
Enhanced Warranty and Advanced Replacements are now available for RAS
products.
Join the Patton users group and learn how others are using the Patton RAS.

See www.patton.com/support http://www/patton.com/support  for more
information.

Software/Drivers -->   <http://upgrades.patton.com/>
http://upgrades.patton.com