Re: GnuGK + FreeRADIUS + CHAP issue

Yes, you were right, FreeRADIUS docs did contain info on CHAP-Passwords.
And it seems to be working now ! :-)
Now, my LDAP database holds the clear text passwords, and upon reciving
the CHAP-Password field in ohphone's endpoint authentication request,
FreeRADIUS authenticates the endpoints using the cleartext passwords.

Thanks a ton

Saket