Rewriting rules - LRQ/directed mode

Hello,

scenario:
cusEndpoint->cusGK->myGK->...
myGK is a GNUgk 2.2 running in routed mode, while cusGK is running in
directed mode (Cisco GK). Between cusGK and myGK is neighboring
interconnection.
My problem is that when an cusEndpoint from my partner calls somebody in
my network I need some sophisticated rewriting rules.
When LRQ comes into myGK, the called number is rewritten by gateway in
rule. The call is accepted. While cusGK is running in directed mode,
cusEndpoint sends Setup message to myGK directly. myGK doesn't have
rewriting rules for the given cusEndpoint (not known by us), so it
won't rewrite anything, thus the call will be dropped.

I know only one workaround: using global rewriting rule, to rewrite
numbers in these Setup messages without any conditions (while I don't
know the cusEndpoint - not my customer).
I would like to ask whether it is possible to track the call and
rewrite numbers in Setup message according to previouse rewritings [or
according to the rules for the cusGK].

This scenario makes my configuration unclear and probably I can make
mistakes much easier. (the best would be to have cusGK running in
routed mode, but I don't have chance for that right now)

Thanks in advance,
        Thomas