Help Please!

 I have setup gnugk in a machine with two NIC's. One NIC has a public IP
address and the other has a private IP address.  Below is my config file.
Can somebody help me identify why I cannot get connect two endpoints within
the same internal LAN, as well as two NATed endpoints from different
networks, one coming from the internet and the other from the internal LAN
where the 2nd NIC belongs to.

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=GK
EndpointIDSuffix=_gk
StatusPort=7000
TimeToLive=480
TotalBandwidth=1536000
EndpointSignalPort=1720

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=0
CallSignalPort=1721
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
ForwardOnFacility=0
SupportNATedEndpoints=1

[Proxy]
Enable=1
InternalNetwork=172.16.0.0/21
T120PortRange=40000-40999
RTPPortRange=10000-59999
ProxyForNAT=1
ProxyForSameNAT=0

[RasSrv::RRQFeatures]
OverwriteEPOnSameAddress=1
AcceptEndpointIdentifier=0
AcceptGatewayPrefixes=1

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
ArjReasonRouteCallToSCN=0
ArjReasonRouteCallToGatekeeper=1
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1
RemoveTrailingChar=#
ParseEmailAliases=1

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=deny
Shutdown=1

[RasSrv::RewriteE164]
001=991
01163=01163

[RasSrv::PermanentEndPoints]
172.16.10.3=GW1;991
172.16.10.2=GW2;01163

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
RadAliasAuth=required;RRQ
default=allow

[Gatekeeper::Acct]
RadAcct=required;start,update,stop,on,off

[RadAliasAuth]
Servers=172.16.1.100
SharedSecret=secret
AppendCiscoAttributes=1