Re: GnuGK + FreeRADIUS problem (2)

I've setup FreeRADIUS with LDAP. I've made sure that they both are
interacting correctly using the 'radtest' test client that comes with
FreeRADIUS.

Now when I try to authenticate gnugk's users with it. FreeRADIUS
produces an error saying that:

rlm_ldap: Attribute "User-Password" is required for authentication.
Cannot use "CHAP-Password".
  modcall[authenticate]: module "ldap" returns invalid

How can I possibly deal with it ?

Thanks,
Saket