Re: Multiple calls over single signalling channel

I have downloaded the new 2.2 beta version and the problem seemed to have disappeared (i.e I get multiple calls set up) but the second call will just
drop in 5 seconds. Only the first call completes without a problem.

Apparently this bug has been fixed in the beta version. But I still get this problem and I'm wondering if anyone else does.

regards,

Zak