Re: Openh323 in a VPN enviroment.

	Hi,

   Sorry for late answer :)

  I had some level of success in building what you're referencing to in
option 2:

Single linux machine has many VLAN interface each "plugged" into
separate VPN.
There are many gnugk instances running on single linux box, each gnugk
instance bound to different IP address on different VLAN.
All VPN related GK's are registered ad endpoint to parent GK.
Linux box tuned to pick diferent default route for each gk
(www.lartc.org)

 With this I was able to achieve single box solution that can handle
overlapping IP addresses in different VPNs, overlaping short phone
number inside of different VPNs. Plus I've added one centralized gateway
for external PSTN calling from VPN's (centralized this gateway graduated
my single box solution int two boxes solution :).

	Julius