Best linux dist for GnuGK?

all,

please reply to this telling me what distribution of linux you are running your Gk on, or have the most success compiling the GK on. I am using mandrake 10 for AMD64 rc1, but i can never seem to compile optnoshared. I am open to trying other distros, but want to find what is most popular. thanks!

Also, to the developers if you are reading this, what distros do you develope on for the gnugk?

--
David Winter
Senior Network Engineer