alises upon alises

Hello all,
I will warn you that I am a novice. I want to create virtual h.323 aliases which point to a real endpoint, as I did with the more limited software offering from the openh323 site ("opengk.exe"). Is this possible with gnugk? I have read the documentation but some of it is over my head. Here is another way to describe what I'm trying to do: although the endpoint "MY_MCU" does not exist, the gatekeeper knows that all association requests for "MY_MCU" are really meant for "REAL_MCU". If someone could send me an example ini file clause I would be grateful. Please respond to me instead of just to the list.

Daniel Greenspan
daniel.greenspan@xxxxxxxxxx
Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
Maryland, USA